Wednesday, September 3, 2008

House Hunting



So I have decided to start thinking about potentially becoming a homeowner once my apartment lease is up. My current place is getting filled up with so much useless garbage that I need a bigger place to store it. I also have craptastic satellite reception due to the lovely tree in front of my balcony which prevents me from getting HD service.

So as you all know, buying a house is a big step and should not be taken lightly. There are several things one must take into account.

For starters, the house should be at the top of a hill. This will prevent flooding and will make it easier to defend yourself from robots who will want your medicine when you are retired.

The house should be two stories so that if you are ever overrun by zombies you can simply cut down the stairs and live in the upper half of the house. But be advised, this tactic will not prevent attacks by zombies flying on top of dragons. Trust me on that one.

At the bottom of your hill, there should be a moat to keep the black knight at bay.

Try to get a house with walls. This is prevent all of your stuff from getting wet and or stolen.

Taking all of those things into account, I am going to be looking for a place in the 1500-2000sq foot range. I'm not really sure of any particular location where I want to live yet, but hopefully that minor detail will work its self out once I find a really slick deal. Can you tell it's a pretty boring Wednesday?

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List