Monday, November 16, 2009

The Ottoman Empire



A couple of weeks ago I bought a ceiling fan to put in my living room. It was reasonably priced and I picked up a wireless switch for it as well. My living room is poorly ventilated for some reason and I figure that a ceiling fan will solve that. Having never put up a fan before, I was nervous about electrocuting myself and/or burning the entire building down. I was, in fact, so nervous that I have yet to put the darn thing up.

There is a plus side, however, to leaving the fan in the box. You see, I am currently employing the box as an ottoman. It just so happens to be the ideal height to be ridiculously comfortable. So yes, this whole post was written to inform you that I am currently using a ceiling fan box, with the fan inside, as furniture. Perhaps I should get it upholstered?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel so bad for future-mike, having to deal with your lazy ass.

My Amazon.com Wish List