Friday, June 19, 2009

The big time



Well, it has finally happened. I apparently, have made it to the big time. If you recall, earlier this week I wrote an article about how aliens will be pretty upset about not being able to see Game 5 of the NBA Finals due to the DTV transition. It now looks like my post was intriguing enough to be expanded upon by other, larger websites. Need proof? I direct your attention to the following Space.com post: Aliens Lose in Switch to Digital TV.

Now I know what it feels like to break a hard hitting news story like this to the masses. I suppose now I just have to sit back and wait for the journalism job offers to come rolling in. It's champagne and caviar from here on out folks!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CHAMPANGE CAMPAIGN 2K9

My Amazon.com Wish List