Thursday, October 9, 2008

TGIT



I am really glad that it is Thursday. Not just because in less than 48 hours I will be in Las Vegas. Not just because tomorrow is Friday. No, I am happy that it is Thursday for TV! And not just any TV, I am talking about the premiere of CSI tonight. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't even watch CSI nor have I ever been a big fan of the show. Tonight's premiere marks then end of the of the 2 month long advertising campaign with that awful ooooooooooooo-ooooooooooooo-ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo song. I am absolutely thrilled that I wont be hearing that song every time I turn on the radio or watch sports on TV. And if you watch any kind of tv, you know what I am talking about.

Looking forward to Vegas in the meantime!

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List