Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I have been too lazy to write in this thing.



When I landed back in Houston I was sick. Seriously sick. I spent most of the weekend and the better part of this week trying to get better. My body apparently is not well adapted to 10,000 miles plus of travel in a given 2 week period.

Nevertheless, or should I say Irregardless, (no, I shouldn't) I am back in the swing of things. Had a bunch of stuff to do like replenish the refrigerator since the hurricane and subsequent loss of power meant all of my frozen delights and tasty condiments were destroyed. I also got around to getting my electricity off the variable month to month plan which should enable me to spend more of my hard earned money at the bar.

In more unrelated news, I will be doing more travel next Friday when I go to Las Vegas. Be aware that if I hit some sort of progressive jackpot worth a few million dollars, this site might not ever be updated again. If I ever decide to take the pictures I took in London off of my camera, I will post them up here. Don't hold your breath though....

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List