Friday, October 17, 2008

Riva Ras Regas



Vegas was simply amazing. And yes, I have been there before. However, this was my first time going there with the intent to do hardcore gambling with fellow degenerates. The week was filled with nearly 24/7 debauchery and shenanigans. It ranks up there in the top 5 best weeks of my life.

While many of the best moments will surely be lost forever due to drunken stupor, here are a list of the highlights:

- Hitting blackjack while playing at the $100 table.
- Ruining a hotel comforter due to a violent nosebleed.
- Being asked if I wanted any hookers or blow from folks on the street at 4:30 am.
- Friend of mine unable to remember if he had really lost 600 at the tables the previous night.
- $22 all you can drink champagne brunch at Planet Hollywood.
- Stereotyping all Canadians as liking Canadian Bacon, Moose, and Molson.
- Winning at video Keno.
- Saying "Oooohh Hewrow Prease" at every possible opportunity. (come on, its funny).
- Stealing a butter knife from a restaurant at Paris.
- Some European guy asking if he could "play on top of you" at the blackjack table.
- GTFO'ing out of Wynn once we had completed our free slot play.
- Eating nothing but M&M's at the buffet due to an insane hangover.

The list goes on. Only regret we had on the trip was that we never got to have any lobster. The losses were relatively small for me. Lets just say I would have gladly paid the same for the amount of entertainment I had as I had in gambling losses. We were ready to go by the last day. 4 nights in Vegas might be just a bit much. I am ready to sleep for like 2 days.

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List