Monday, July 6, 2009

Auto-tune my life



The time has finally come for me to join the 21st century and get one of these high tech smart phones that all the cool kids have. Hell, even the super lame emo kids have them. I've been stuck with POS phones for all my life. Not wanting to ride on the fanboy Apple train and being hindered by the fact that I use the Sprint network, there was never a phone out there that I yelled WANT at. The cool folks at Palm have solved that dilemma with the introduction of the Palm Pre.

Here is a nice little link to familiarize yourself with what I am getting.

With that in mind, many of you might now be asking "That's so awesome Mike, but what kinds of awesome things are you going to do with your new phone?" The answer is simple, auto-tuning. Yes, auto-tuning. The miracle software that makes Ashleeeee Simpson sound like shes not singing with cinder blocks in her throat. It also makes Kanye West eat fish sticks. My new goal in life is going to be to somehow add this to my phone so that I can converse with at all the shawtys in a sweet melodic tune.

I imagine that all my phone calls will go something like this in the future:

Hello, shawty, we can meet up at the mall (at the mall)
Browse around at the bookstore
Mentally ball until we fall

I am doing this for the sole reason of why anyone does anything: teh lolz. I actually got the idea for this by watching a video on YouTube, so I felt it was only fair to give them credit. Check out their video below. Ill let you guys know if this dream of mine ever comes to fruition.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want an auto-tuner.

Heather said...

OMG. that vid was HILARIOUS! I also watched a couple other's on youtube. The schmoyoho guys are awesome!!!

My Amazon.com Wish List