Friday, February 20, 2009

Hot Shots



Shots. Yes, shots. Shots are a beast that can bring the toughest man down to his knees dry heaving and begging for what he just drank to get the hell out of his system. There are also the cute designer shots that hardly have any kick in them at all save for a splash of grapefruit vodka or any other equally "girly" (sorry ladies) liquor. Many times just the word "shot" will give the queasiest of you out there a jolt to the back of your throat which is generally more than enough motivation for you to give a response of "some other time pal". Luckily many of the people I go out and drink with do not share this blind hostility and are open to try new drinks from time to time.

Now if you have ever gone out with me to a bar, chances are I have forced you to take my favorite shot of all time: The Three Wise Men. This shot contains equal parts of Goldschlger, Rumpleminz and Jagermeister. Now before you irrationally cry foul at the simple idea of all those ingreients in a cup, let me assure you that their combination is nothing short of epic. If you are a fan of Beg Red chewing gum, you will like this drink. So if you are ever hanging out with me and have never had one of these before, lemme know so I can introduce you to greatness. And if you end up not liking it, well, I might just have to keep getting them for you.

In the spirit of shots, I would like to make a shout out to one of the more recent ones I have tried: The Lindsey Lohan. All the drink consists of is a normal Red Headed Slut with a slash of coke. Pretty lolz, huh? So give that one a try as well next time you are at your local watering hole.

Stay thirsty my friends. And don't hate on shots!

No comments:

My Amazon.com Wish List