Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Final Post of the Year


(ya I can't draw fireworks, you'll get over it.)

That's right, today is New Years Eve 2008. Urban Dictionary defines the event thusly: "The one night of the year when getting drunk and making a fool of yourself is not optional, but in fact mandatory." So with that in mind it's time to bust out the lamp shades and drink champagne to your hearts content and at the end of the night sing a song that hardly anyone knows the lyrics to. Something like old lang sign or something. You know what I am talking about.

I personally am going to an 80's themed party at the place where we play trivia. At 30 bucks for all you can drink you can rest assured I am going to get my monies worth. I'm sure the event will be full of girls wearing pony tails on the side of their head and guys with hairdos that even Vanilla Ice would be proud of.

And with that, we bid you, 2008, adieu. We hardly knew ye. I'm not sure why I'm typing like a french pirate, but it might have something to do with the fact that a bee just flew into my apartment and nearly killed me. See you folks next year! Be safe tonight and if you end up going to jail, don't call me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bees are kind of scary. They die if they sting you and that's sad.

My Amazon.com Wish List