Monday, January 5, 2009

Boobies! of 2009



Welcome to 2009! I apologize for the esoteric headline. Oh look, I just rhymed. Anyway, 2009 is here and we are all looking for the same rainbows and unicorns we look for every new year. I can't believe I just rhymed again. Lets try this again...

Everyone always seems to make some sort of goal to accomplish when a near year comes around. Invariably these goals are set way too high and, in the end, forgotten about by February. In that spirit, I have decided to come up with a few goals for myself:

1. Make a billion dollars.
2. Go to Australia and box a kangaroo. (Go big or go home, right?)
3. Write a successful sitcom.
4. Use the word esoteric excessively.
5. I forgot what 5 was.
6. Remember what 5 was.
7. Use commas correctly.

As you can see, I have a pretty ambitious list of things to do this year, especially number 6. If I am able to knock even a couple of these off I will consider 2009 a success. Having 7 goals is a pretty good way to ensure that you do at least a couple of them.

So good luck on your goals for 2009. If you have any others you think I should add to my list, please direct them to the wall on your left.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

8. Comment on Mike's blog.

Wow. I did it. Congratulations me.

My Amazon.com Wish List