Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Sitcom



As some of you may know, I recently decided to attempt to write a popular sitcom. I figured it was easy since most of the dribble that's on tv today has to have been written by a kangaroo with a mental disorder. I also figured that it would surely be a way to riches in a hurry, or a "get rich quick scheme" as the kids call it these days. And don't call me Shirley.

I seem to have hit a bit of a problem in my quest for television glory. You see, first and foremost, I am not a writer. You probably assumed that quite a while ago if you have read any part of this blog. The hard part I am having seems to be what my show will be about. I am certain I will be able to write episode after episode once I have the idea but I just don't know where to start.

I have had a few ideas so far, but they are all terrible. Stupid ones such as a mix between 24 and LOST or a mix of How I Met Your Mother and LOST. So I need a better idea and it probably should not be a mix of anything with LOST. Or maybe it should? Who knows.

You can rest assured that once I get this thing done it will be hugely popular. I mean, how could it not be? They could turn this blog alone into a show and it would be better than 94.2% of what's currently on. Anyway, if you have a particularly good idea, let me know and I'll cut you in somehow. Like I'll give you a thank you card with a $20 Chillis gift card or something. In fact, it could be any gift card you want, that's how grateful of a person I am.
My Amazon.com Wish List