Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Still LOST



Tonight is the Season 5 premiere of the television show LOST. I understand that for some people, it is a bit hard to get excited about a show that basically requires you to hang on every single word spoken in every episode. But for those of us that have, this season and next season will (in theory) answer all of the questions that have been building over the last 4 years. If you are a die hard fan, there is no way you can't be excited about that!

Of course there are the over arching huge questions like what the island really is and wtf is going on with the smoke monster. But there are also some questions some of you may have forgotten over the 4 years of constant additions of more and more mystery with few real answers ever revealed.

Some of the more important things I especially want answered are the whispers, what Richard Malkin saw in Claire's future that prompted him to tell her to fly to Los Angeles, the 4 toed statue, and who the others really are. Based of some of the spoilers I have read, (ya, I read spoilers, so sue me) some of these questions will be answered this season it appears.

In all, I anticipate this to be one of the better seasons of LOST. Getting back to the earth shattering kind of revelations like who was in the hatch at the beginning of season 2. I am fully prepared to be blown off my ass tonight. And if you haven't seen all 4 previous season, ABC is going to be kind enough to give you suckers a cop out "get you up to speed" episode at 7pm CST tonight before the 2 hour season premiere begins. While it won't tell you everything about the show, it will most likely enable you to watch this season without too many "wtf just happened" moments. However, keep in mind that those moments are probably the most integral part of the show...

Hope you all enjoy tonight's premiere!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I AM SORRY I HAVE FAILED YOU AND STILL HAVEN'T WATCHED A SINGLE EPISODE.


love,
christine.

My Amazon.com Wish List